Wednesday, September 12, 2007

“Prison Break” actor William Fitchner loves stairs


William Fitchner, who plays Agent Alex Mahone in TV‘s “Prison Break”, loves stairs.

I love ‘em”, smiled Fitchner, “I can’t get enough of them. When everyone else goes home, I stay two, maybe three hours later just going up and down those stairs”.

The actor feels the fixation appeared after appearing in the TV show “Invasion” in which he played a sheriff.

That show was quite different”, said Fitchner, “there were very few stairs in any of the scenes. Invasion took place in a rural location and there was hardly any stairs around except for the odd step here and there. But Prison Break…., well Prison Break is the opposite. Every week there are lots and lots of stairs, stair ways, escalators, ramps, you name it they’ve got it”.

Fichtner is looking forward to his next vacation.
I’m heading to Europe. I want to climb the steps of the Eiffel Tower in Paris and check out the steps leading up to the leaning Tower of Pisa”, said the stair-fixated thespian.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've seen this actor climb stairs and he's a real pro! Kudos William!